Sorry for the delay! A few weeks ago, I was nominated for the WordPress Family Award from Ada of More Food, Please! Only now have I gotten my act together in life and gotten back into blogging. Thank you, Ada! Ada has an awesome blog about food and restaurant outings and has made yummies such as pumpkin cheesecake! Check out her blog for the recipe and pictures!
This award was created by Shaun at http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com:
This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award.
The rules are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
No questions to answer on this one! 🙂 Thank you, Shaun for creating an award such as this to spread the love around.
Here are my nominations who I feel are like family and have been very welcoming and fun to interact with in the blogging community.
– Ada, I would nominate you, but you’ve nominated me and been nominated…but…that’s probably not allowed. Haha.
– LFFL: Loving Food, Fashion, & Life – LFFL blogs a lot about food and life…though I mostly read about her food, which all looks great! Every now and then, you get some random posts (e.g…. the joke post…hahaha LFFL)
– Lorraine Reguly’s Life – I found the mystery behind the Liebster award on one of Lorraine’s blogs. She also has been quite helpful about blogging in general. Check out her blog for useful tips !:) Thanks, Lorraine!
– Awesome Ashild – Ashild is an upbeat blogger and an exercise buff! Well, I’m only calling her an exercise buff because she has a 100 push up challenge going, which I totally wimped out of! Feel free to join her or cheer her on as I am! And check out her latest post on motivational messages. They are hilarious!
Thank you and Congrats to all~ 😀